Sunday, February 17, 2008

Need to update this more often.

I think I need to update this more often...but not really, because I don't think anyone knows this exists....do you? if so comment on this entry.
But anyway, I am back at Columbia trudging though my last semester, I can't believe I have been in school for over 9 semesters...
I'm not sure exactly what I am going to do when I graduate. I would like to travel around in South East Asia, I want to be able to be part of engineering projects in developing countries, I think I don't want to work on the East Coast, I would like to move back to WA, OR or CA.
I really want to go sky diving, I still want to go kiteboarding, ... and of course I want to go travel asap and take lots of sweet photos.
adios, ttyl
-S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home